Public Relations Contributes Business Results Through Sales Generation
A $6 ROI
Boston—C. Paul Luongo, President, C. PAUL LUONGO COMPANY, Public Relations and Marketing, Boston, reports that “PR consistently contributes meaningful business results through sales generation.”
“It delivers a better ROI (return on investment) than any other form of marketing,” continues Mr. Luongo.
One dollar invested in mass-market TV advertising yields about $1.25. Price promotions might return only $.75, but one dollar invested in PR will return an average of $6.
“Marketing and innovation produce results, all the rest are costs,” reports an industry analyst.
Public Relations merchandizes the advertising and makes it more believable.
PR is more than media relations and more than a marketing tool, PR is a powerful sales driver.
Featured Blog Posts
- Biotechnology PR Today
- Corporate PR Priorities
- Do Reporters Read E-Mail Releases?
- How to Hire and Get the Most From Outside PR
- How to Successfully Deal with the News Media
- Large vs. Small PR Agency?
- PR Contributes Business Results
- PR is a Good Marketing Tool
- PR Outranks Ads
- PR Provides New Business Opportunities
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Public Relations and Sex
- The Buying Power of PR
- Update on Press Kits and News Releases